Chocolate and Wine Cupcake
St. Valentin’s Day and Trifon Zarezan in a single cupcake. This cupcake puts an end of all disputes which holyday is to be celebrated on February...
St. Valentin’s Day and Trifon Zarezan in a single cupcake. This cupcake puts an end of all disputes which holyday is to be celebrated on February 14. In the delicate, creamy cocoa batter, our pastry chefs put a heart of chocolate ganache with red wine. Then bake it immediately and, after cooling down, decorate the cupcakes with fluffy frosting of chocolate and red wine mousse. The fine finishing touch is made with chocolate ganache. Let's repeat: fluffy cocoa batter, a melting heart of chocolate ganache with red wine, chocolate red wine mousse frosting, decorated with chocolate ganache.
Weight: 95 g +/- 5%
Ingredients: Cow's butter, powdered sugar, eggs, cream cheese, white crystal sugar, natural chocolate chips, white wheat flour, red wine, cocoa, cow’s milk, baking powder, salt.
Allergens are in bold.
Nutrition Facts. Amount per 100 grams: Energy 1877.6kJ/448.8 kcal. Fats: 29.1 g, of which Saturates 17.9 g. Carbohydrates 41.1 g, of which Sugars 33.3 g. Protein: 5.7 g. Salt: 0.2 g
To order this cupcake, press Add to your selection. In the next steps you will be able to:
- Choose packaging
- Select a day and a time frame window for delivery or pick up from a Take a Cake bakery. Order before 16:00h for same day delivery/pick up
- Add a greeting card, a cupcake stand, and certificate of quality
More information on How to order
- Take a Cake makes deliveries within Sofia city limits. The delivery fee depends on the area the shipping address is located in. Check out the delivery fees
- We carry out deliveries every day, including weekends, from 8:00 to 20:00, within two-hour time frame windows
- During checkout you can choose to collect your order from a Take a Cake Bakery. Find the locations of our bakeries on the Bakery locator
See more on Delivery/click and collect