This product is currently not available. We offer it for April Fools' Day. The tastiest and sweetest joke you can surprise... See more
This product is currently not available. We offer it for April Fools' Day. The tastiest and sweetest joke you can surprise anyone with on April Fools' Day – our Bolognese Cupcake. Soft cocoa cake base, fine vanilla frosting spaghetti, tomato sauce made of strawberry jam, and the most delicious meatball – Ferrero Rocher chocolate confectionery – on top of it. The meatball itself, as you might know, has a melting centre of a hazelnut, dipped in splendid chocolate cream, embraced by a crunchy waffle texture, made of chocolate and chopped hazelnuts. Packed in individual single boxes, the cupcakes will be a sweet and funny surprise to everyone, while arranged on a cupcake stand they will turn into a big spaghetti cake.
In order to help you make the surprise as genuine as possible, we put a sticker on the box that reads: ATTENTION! This box contains Bolognese Cupcake – a fried meatball with spaghetti and tomato sauce!
Weight: 90 g +/- 5%
Ingredients: Ferrero Rocher confectionery, cow's butter, white powdered sugar, white crystal sugar, eggs, white wheat flour, cocoa, strawberry jam, cow's milk, vanilla essence, baking powder, salt.
Allergens are in bold.
Nutrition Facts. Amount per 100 grams: Energy 1855.5 kJ/443.5 kcal. Fats: 25.3 g, of which Saturates 13.6 g. Carbohydrates 49.8 g, of which Sugars 40.9 g. Protein: 4.3 g. Salt: 0.2 g.
To order this cupcake, press Add to your selection. In the next steps you will be able to:
- Choose packaging
- Select a day and a time frame window for delivery or pick up from a Take a Cake bakery. Order before 16:00h for same day delivery/pick up
- Add a greeting card, a cupcake stand, and certificate of quality
More information on How to order
- Take a Cake makes deliveries within Sofia city limits. The delivery fee depends on the area the shipping address is located in. Check out the delivery fees
- We carry out deliveries every day, including weekends, from 8:00 to 20:00, within two-hour time frame windows
- During checkout you can choose to collect your order from a Take a Cake Bakery. Find the locations of our bakeries on the Bakery locator
See more on Delivery/click and collect