24 Cocoa Madeleines
NEW: Enjoy the unique taste of one of the most famous French desserts with a gorgeous Set of 24 Cocoa Madeleines... See more
NEW: Enjoy the unique taste of one of the most famous French desserts with a gorgeous Set of 24 Cocoa Madeleines from Take a Cake!
The product is not available at the bakeries and can only be ordered with an online pre-order.
A true pastry masterpiece, the Madeleines are the favourite dessert of generations of connoisseurs. Small, elegant and airily light, with such rich history that they have become one of the symbols of France.
Their delicate shape of Coquilles Saint Jacques, the melting core and the slightly crispy edges are a must. The classic recipe is available in many varieties and the wonderful Cocoa Madeleines are the perfect choice for any cocoa aficionado.
If you are one of them, you should know that the Madeleines are most delicious when freshly baked, so we prepare them only with a pre-order. Thus, each time you can enjoy the true magic of these little treasures. We take them out of the oven, sprinkle them gently with powdered sugar and we are ready to give you an unforgettable journey through time. Bon appetit!
Learn more about the rich history of the Madeleines and the legends of their origin in our blog.
Weight: 0.430 kg +/- 5% for 24 Madeleines.
Ingredients: Eggs, white wheat flour, white crystal sugar, cows’ butter, honey, cocoa, baking powder.
Allergens are in bold.
Nutrition Facts. Amount per 100 grams: Energy 1816.4 kJ/434.1 kcal. Fats: 23.7 g, of which Saturates 13.8 g. Carbohydrates 48.3 g, of which Sugars 29.3 g. Protein: 6.6 g. Salt: 0.1 g.
- In the field Receive on* select a day and a time frame window for delivery or pick up from a Take a Cake bakery. Order before 16:00h for next day delivery/pick up
- To this product you can also add a greeting card and certificate of quality
- Choose quantity and press Add to basket
More information on How to order
- Take a Cake makes deliveries within Sofia city limits. The delivery fee depends on the area the shipping address is located in. Check out the delivery fees
- We carry out deliveries every day, including weekends, from 8:00 to 20:00, within two-hour time frame windows
- During checkout you can choose to collect your order from a Take a Cake Bakery. Find the locations of our bakeries on the Bakery locator
See more on Delivery/click and collect