24 Vanilla Madeleines
NEW: When it comes to pastry masterpieces Madeleines are among the most beloved symbols of France. Enjoy their unique... See more
NEW: When it comes to pastry masterpieces Madeleines are among the most beloved symbols of France. Enjoy their unique taste with a gorgeous Set of 24 Vanilla Madeleines from Take a Cake!
The product is not available at the bakeries and can only be ordered with an online pre-order.
These small, elegant and airily light cakes are the favourite pastry of generations of connoisseurs. Their delicate shape of Coquilles Saint Jacques, the melting core and the slightly crispy edges are a must. And because they are most delicious when freshly baked, we prepare them only with a pre-order. Thus, each time you can enjoy the true magic of the original recipe. We take them out of the oven, sprinkle them gently with powdered sugar and we are ready to give you an unforgettable journey through time. Bon appetit!
Learn more about the rich history of the Madeleines and the legends of their origin in our blog.
Weight: 0.430 kg +/- 5% for 24 Madeleines.
Ingredients: Eggs, white wheat flour, white crystal sugar, cows’ butter, honey, vanilla essence, baking powder.
Allergens are in bold.
Nutrition Facts. Amount per 100 grams: Energy 1801.0 kJ/430.4 kcal. Fats: 23.5 g, of which Saturates 13.7 g. Carbohydrates 48.1 g, of which Sugars 29.2 g. Protein: 6.6 g. Salt: 0.1 g.
- In the field Receive on* select a day and a time frame window for delivery or pick up from a Take a Cake bakery. Order before 16:00h for next day delivery/pick up
- To this product you can also add a greeting card and certificate of quality
- Choose quantity and press Add to basket
More information on How to order
- Take a Cake makes deliveries within Sofia city limits. The delivery fee depends on the area the shipping address is located in. Check out the delivery fees
- We carry out deliveries every day, including weekends, from 8:00 to 20:00, within two-hour time frame windows
- During checkout you can choose to collect your order from a Take a Cake Bakery. Find the locations of our bakeries on the Bakery locator
See more on Delivery/click and collect